So I am a little behind on posting my pictures from the week, from last week. I apologize, this week and last week have been a little crazy getting ready for the Vintage Market. It's this Saturday and we are quite excited, but it has been keeping us quite busy.
Anyways here are the pictures I know you have all been waiting for.
I have to say this is one of my favorite pictures of Audra. She looks so beautiful (I know I'm biased) with those perfect little lips! I told daddy he's in trouble with those lips!
Snuggles with Daddy!
Last weekend the kiddos were invited to a birthday party at an indorr gym. They had a lot of fun!
And of course there was lots of good food!
And Audra loved the cupcakes!
And when they were leaving they also got cake pops! Audra made sure she got her fair share. I think she had at least 2, before mommy found out and stopped her from having more.
Then we came home and had Chipotle for dinner. Kevin didn't quite finish his burrito and had to help someone outside . . . . . And came back to this. Audra had finished his burrito. Apparently she didn't get enough food at the party.
After church they were giving away tootsie pops! Gavin made quite a mess. He had chunks of lollipop all over his face, it was green so its kind of hard to see. But if you look closely he has a couple big chunks on his cheek.
Audra also thought the tootsie pop was wonderful. Hers was blue, can you tell?
On Monday we took the kids to play at the park and the splashpad. It was a special treat because Daddy got to go with us.
And he took Audra down the slide. She was quite excited.
And this week, Gavin apparently discovered how to take pictures on my phone. I had about 30 pictures of Gavin's face. Like this . . .
And some of this . . .
And a little of this . . .
Funny kids!

1 comment:
oh, still laughing over the last pictures. Its like the texts I used to have on my phone : ) If you would just have let the girl have the cake pops she wanted she would have left Dad's burrito alone. So it is your fault. Feed the poor girl would you? I see jumbo lunch sacks in your future, just like the ones in my past!
Post a Comment