So we have pictures from my phone once again. And most of this weeks pictures are of course from the Wedding! Imagine that.
The kiddos were loving the bride room there were lots of snacks and cool air where we tried to cool off a little. Hence the mouths full of food.
Laying out the loot! They loved all the glow toys and were fighting over the glow sticks. Gavin went to bed that night with a row of glowsticks next to his head.
On our way back home we made a quick ice cream stop to catch up with our good friends the McElroys. Gavin quite enjoyed his little buddy Kelsy! I heard her name many times on the way home.
Gavin loves jumping off of things. Imagine that! He enjoyed showing off his skills for Grammy.
One day I was helping Gavin get out of the bathtub and heard Audra yelling, "Maaammm! Maaammm!" I assumed she was at the top of the stairs waiting for a ride to the bottom (which is a daily occurance). So I didn't pay much attention to her squawking. When Gavin and I came out of the bathroom, I didn't see her at the top of the stairs and she then began yelling again. And to my surprise this is how I found the Little Missy. Stuck on top of the toybox in Gavin's room. She climbed up, but couldn't get back down. Silly girl!
Trying to sneak everyone's leftover chocolate cake!

No comments:
Post a Comment