We did a lot of Halloween celebrating, so I'm a little behind on posting the pictures! So tomorrow you will see how we actually spent our Halloween because today I need to catch you up on our weekend. Saturday night we took the kids to a Halloween Festival. They had a lot of fun, playing lots of fun games, throwing footballs through goals and kicking footballs through uprights and bowling and shooting hoops a bounce house and slide, all kinds of fun things, oh and did I mention lots of candy!
We have also been enjoying having Auntie Mandy around to celebrate with us. Auntie Mandy and our little Bee!
And our little Dbacks player!
Audra getting her bowl on.
My best photo of the 2 of them together!
The dbacks player and Kevin.
Gavin took his turn punting the football.
Gavin was having a hard time climbing up the slide by himself, so Auntie Mandy kindly helped him climb up and of course came down the slide!
Gavin knocked the pirate over.
And had his face painted.
A baseball of course and then immediately after taking this picture had us wipe it off. Silly boy.
Gavin worked on his shot!
While Audra waved goodbye to everyone on the way out.
Ok, this picture makes me laugh, it reminds me of a celebrity picture, like from people magazine or something! Come on, can't you see it! So cute.

2 comments:
Wow! Audra has a lit up halo in the first shot! Your little Angel : )
I agree, the last shot is quite the glam girl on the move shot of Miss Mandy and Gav!
Super cute costumes! I think I see the "star factor" in that last picture...it instantly made me think of those "Celebrities, they're just like us...they take their kids to the fair" type pictures! :) Looks like fun was had by all!
Post a Comment