Kevin & I have been working really hard to be more intentional with our family time. So in the evening we have been turning the tv off and doing fun family activities instead. Tonight was family project night. We had 2 fun projects, one is a project that I have been meaning to finish for quite some time and the other is a fun holiday treat.
First we started with the project I have not got around to finishing since early August, but tonight the kiddos helped me get it all done.
The kids love to paint, so tonight we painted clothespins for my frame wall.
One very happy painter!
Their hard work!
And my finished frame wall!
Then we started our 2nd project: CARAMEL APPLES! Gavin is very into doing "projects", that is why everything is referred to as a project. Gavin helped me take all the wrappers off the caramels.
While Audra was busy eating everything in sight.
Once I got the caramels all melted and on the apples Daddy helped the kiddos roll them in the candy!
And then we put the apples in the fridge for tomorrow. I then cut up an apple and the let them dip it in the leftover caramel!
They were quite happy dipping!
Audra helped herself!
And was very happy, don't let the face fool you, she was clapping and quite excited.
And made quite a mess of herself.
And then finished the evening with a little cleaning in the sink!
It was a very fun and productive family night!

3 comments:
Fun projects - and I LOVE your Husky shirt!!!
Fun times! Love to see Gav looking at the camera and smiling : )
I want to come over and do family project night! :)
Post a Comment