Monday, November 14, 2011

Well as usual I'm a little behind on posting my phone pictures again.  Kevin was gone all weekend, so it was a little crazy around here.  Thankfully I have a wonderful sister who is living with us and is such an amazing help to this poor pregnant momma.

Audra was getting in her daily reading with momma.
Mr. Gavin was throwin' down some beats.
Audra of course didn't want to be left out.
I was cleaning the tray on the high chair and Little Missy decided she was awfully hungry and climbed up into the high chair all by herself.
Gavin helped me make some nummy treats.  He just wanted to eat all the "smashmellows"!  I love how he says "marshmallows"  its quite adorable.
Gettin' his pose on.


Last Sunday, Mandy and I had a booth at a local handmade/craft fair at a children's store.  It was quite fun to just spend the day with my sister.  Although our booth ended up being in the sun, which even at 75 degrees we both left with a little bit of a sunburn.  Crazy.  But it was a fun day and we both were able to unload some stuff!  Yeah!
We painted a special present for Daddy for his birthday, and birthday cards.  The kids love to paint!!!



Sibling love!  Well for the moment anyway!

Audra enjoying a little bday dessert.
Bucket heads!

One day I came downstairs to find this.  Gavin had gotten himself out the lunchmeat, some cream cheese and a spoon and was making a little snack.  A couple weeks ago, I had done this for him, apparently this time he didn't need my help.
And that is for now!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

No comments: