For Christmas the kiddos all got UDub gear. So I figured I better take some pictures of them wearing it before Hadley outgrows hers. Audra was not much in the mood for taking pictures. She was having a horrible, awful, no good, very bad day! Take a look for yourselves. And try not to laugh too hard. I laugh out loud every time I see them.
And then theres a few more of miss Hadley.

3 comments:
So funny!! What are you doing... torturing that poor child?! :)
my eyes are watering i am laughing SO hard. I just can't get over the one where she looks like she is going to eat Hadley
Hi Lindsey! Your kids are darling. I love the photo of Audra by herself totally crying it out, followed by Gavin sweetly cuddling Hadley. :) haha. And that last one of Hadley is pretty darn precious!
Post a Comment