Well its that time of week again to see what we've been up to. Grammy was here most of the week, so we had lots of fun. One day we went to the park, which was super windy, can you tell?
We had a picnic lunch and fed the ducks.
Gavin did a little modeling for mommy.
Gavin spent the week taking pictures of himself on my phone.
And again.
Audra had amazing an amazing nap! Now thats some bedhead.
Hadley & Ivy had some fun together while Junk in the Trunk Trio launched our new website www.junkinthetrunkvintagemarket.com.
We enjoyed one last lunch with Grammy before she left. Who knew it was going to be so difficult to get one decent picture with all 3 kiddos.
Gavin again was enjoying taking pictures, this time of Miss Hadley. She doesn't look quite so happy about it.
Audra enjoyed some rice krispies. Can I just say, she is the messiest eater I know. I mean, its even in her hair.
Hadley always has lots and lots of smiles! I am so thankful for such a happy child.
Audra stole Gavin's hat and was posing for me.
And then Gavin took his turn doing a dance for the camera.
And that's about it. Our first tax season has officially begun and less time of seeing Kevin. Ready or not here we go.

No comments:
Post a Comment