Friday, June 22, 2012

Insta Friday

Another week . . .

Audra is quite the helper these days with the dishwasher.  She usually just helps me unload the dishes, but today she was begging to help.  So I couldn't deny her help.  I washed the dishes and then would hand them to her to load.  I have to say she did quite an impressive job.  She's hired!  Last weekend, since it was Father's Day we just spent the weekend relaxing and just enjoying family time.  On Saturday the kiddos spent a large amount of the day playing in the pool and Kevin sat outside with them.  They were cracking me up when I was out there.  Gavin had put the shovel in Audra's swimsuit because he said it was her wings to fly!  He has quite the imagination these days.

On Sunday we went to lunch with the Axton's after church and then got cupcakes to celebrate the father's at Sprinkles!  I thought it was a pretty good treat.  Kevin did too until Hadley had quite an explosive diaper all over him.  Happy Father's Day Kev!
The kiddos had some better moments of actually all playing together and getting along.  One of those days they spent some time building with the blocks and building trains.
The first picture of Hadley was taken by Gavin.  He is constantly wanting to take my phone and take pictures.  Oh and the bottom left picture was from yesterday.  Audra was wanting to help me make dinner so I asked her to go throw away the empty egg carton.  Instead of throwing it away she just grabbed and towel and covered it up.  Hmm.  We have some work to do, I think.
And that's it this week, I apparently didn't take very many pictures this week.  So until next week.  Goodbye.

No comments: