Thursday, June 21, 2012

Videos from the Week

Videos of the Week
There's some funny ones this week. We will start with crazy Audra. There's not much more to say really, you can watch for yourself.
Then we come to silly Gavin. Before I got the camera out he was singing a whole song about ranch and ketchup and then moved on to dinner. He's a funny one.
I apologize for part of this video being the wrong direction and very unsteady.  I was driving.  So they seem to love singing and dancing to this song these days.  And can I say that the reason Gavin likes it is because of the youtube video where Justin Bieber is dancing to this song.  As for Audra she likes whatever Gavin likes.
And the last video this week is another one of crazy Audra. She has learned a new word this week, "happy"! She asks us if we are happy all the time and when she is happy she likes to just inform you by repeating happy until you ackowledge her.

No comments: