Audra and Hadley enjoyed lots of tower building time on the floor. Audra would sit down and build towers and then come find me to show me her tower and clap, until I told her what a great job she did building a tower. This girl lives for our approval!
Audra insisted on wearing her cheerleading outfit all day and then found an old jersey of daddy's that she also had to wear. It was quite the outfit.
Audra then decided it was her turn to feed Hadley dinner while I got the food on the table. She didnt seem to mind however I think it all ended up on her front and not in her mouth.
The children then all needed baths. I love Hadley's face in this picture!
And there is never a dull moment in the Holt household.
Hadley's hair is finally starting to come in!
Audra enjoyed licking the bowl after helping me make brownies for Auntie Mandy!
On Tuesday Auntie Mandy came over for dinner and brownies and of course a dance party!
On Wednesday I took the kiddos to a movie. My first time taking all 3 kiddos to the movies by myself! And I have to say that they did really good. Our neighbors had tickets to the summer kids movies and we not going to be able to use their tickets this week, so they gave them to us. The movie was Kung Fu Panda 2. And they loved it! Get them a bag of popcorn and they were quite happy and content. I have to say a year can make such a difference, because last summer we took Gavin to this movie and he did not sit still and was completely bored, but this time around he was very happy.

Miss Hadley has the biggest mouth! And it is always open.
Gavin and Audra are always putting things on Hadley's head or necklaces around her neck or shoving food in her mouth. Welcome to the life of a 3rd child.
She never really seems to mind.
On Thursday we spent the morning at the splashpad with some friends.
And that was our week, besides preparing for our big trip! Next week we will be sharing from Auburn, California!

No comments:
Post a Comment