Friday, August 24, 2012

InstaFriday a week late.

Wow, ok, I'm really behind.  I thought I had already posted this, but apparently not.  So this is last week.  Miss Hadley is crazy busy these days, crawling and climbing on everything.  She has made it up the first 2 stairs, but hasn't ventured any further yet.  She is also trying to stand up all in the middle of the floor.  And pulling herself up on everything, as you can see the wall and then walking around.
On Saturday morning I set her on the table while I was cleaning up her high chair and she crawled across the table and was cleaning off Audra and Gavin's plates! 
"Who me?"
While we were at Costco one day, I heard Hadley laughing so hard and I turned around and saw Gavin making faces at her!  It cracked me up, because I had never seen him make this face.  Funny kid.

On Wednesday night Coley & I went to check out an auction.  Hadley was having a rough day, so she got to come with mom.  I have to say, she loved it.  She was so happy the whole time, kicking around and waving her arms and chatting and talking with everyone.  She was trying her best to bid everything up.
Miss Audra discovered how to make a snorting noise.  Its pretty funny!

And that's about it.  Nothing too exciting going on here this week.

No comments: