Monday, September 21, 2009

Pictures from the Week



One of Gavin's new favorite places to play is in his doorway. He loves to open and close the door, until he shuts it all the way and then gets stuck in his room and can't get out because he is blocking the door. The bummer is he also shut his finger in the door once too.
Another fun new place Gavin has discovered is the stairs. He has started climbing. Actually just today he went up four stairs, but now wants to keep going up, it has been quite the trial this morning. I think its time to go get another gate.






I love fishes cause their so delicious . . .
Gone . . .
Gold Fishin'!!
What a messy meal, but oh how Gavin loved it.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh how I love that boy! Wish I could give him big hugs right now!